Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No fly zones

Reaction score
Website
services.open2view.com
Hi currently running 1.4. And wondering before I upgrade again should I be concerned about more restrictions within airports, not the majors
The area I am concerned about is Victoria Australia . I am a casa licenced so I know the regs and rules
Is there a map overlay out there , etc

Thanks

Hi currently running 1.4. And wondering before I upgrade again should I be concerned about more restrictions within airports, not the majors
The area I am concerned about is Victoria Australia . I am a casa licenced so I know the regs and rules
Is there a map overlay out there , etc

Thanks
The latest firmware 1.8.1.0 and App 2.8.1 do not change the existing NFZ implementation (see http://www.dji.com/flysafe/no-fly). The revised GEO System has yet to be formally released for general use (see DJI GEO System - Unlock Areas For Authorized Access).

Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 3.07.27 PM.png Quick questions .... how can i unlock there is no button on the map ? but the NFZ still avalible on my ipad and i cannot arm the motors ... i have a simple task there ... need to fly not more than 50 meter for a building photos... any reply in this would be highly appriciated

the locations

thanks
Best regard's
Fei

View attachment 8636 Quick questions .... how can i unlock there is no button on the map ? but the NFZ still avalible on my ipad and i cannot arm the motors ... i have a simple task there ... need to fly not more than 50 meter for a building photos... any reply in this would be highly appriciated

the locations

thanks
Best regard's
Fei
You won't be able to unlock using the GEO beta as it is only available for North America, Europe and few other countries. Malaysia is one of them. If you are seeing a Red NFZ at the airport in thy email App then it is displaying the original NFZs. See DJI GEO System - Unlock Areas For Authorized Access

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell