Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No lights on legs. Won't spin up motors,

Reaction score
Hi
I've just built my Matrice and can connect via go. I've got loads of SATs, I've bound the controller and got a green flashing light on the Matrice. But the rc command won't spin up the motors and I have no lights on the legs. Any ideas please?

Thanks

Hi
I've just built my Matrice and can connect via go. I've got loads of SATs, I've bound the controller and got a green flashing light on the Matrice. But the rc command won't spin up the motors and I have no lights on the legs. Any ideas please?

Thanks
Do a stick calibration.
The aircraft is not seeing 100% stick throw for the CSC command and so will not initiate motor start.

Do a stick calibration.
The aircraft is not seeing 100% stick throw for the CSC command and so will not initiate motor start.
Calibration didn't work :-( I'm showing no signal on my tablet. Yet the app reports battery status and records the home point. Despite trying to calibrate the imu it does not report ANY numbers, ask the boxes are blank. When i try to calibrate the compass the AC doesn't changes the status of the rear light. Oh but I'm showing full signal bars on the controller icon in the app

Thanks
P

Calibration didn't work :-( I'm showing no signal on my tablet. Yet the app reports battery status and records the home point. Despite trying to calibrate the imu it does not report ANY numbers, ask the boxes are blank. When i try to calibrate the compass the AC doesn't changes the status of the rear light. Oh but I'm showing full signal bars on the controller icon in the app

Thanks
P
If you are not getting any telemetry then there is a problem with the App communication.
I am assuming you can move the gimbal etc?
It is strange you cannot get the compass to calibrate. Are you saying it will go into calibration mode but on rotating the aircraft it will not complete calibration?

If you are not getting any telemetry then there is a problem with the App communication.
I am assuming you can move the gimbal etc?
It is strange you cannot get the compass to calibrate. Are you saying it will go into calibration mode but on rotating the aircraft it will not complete calibration?
Just to mention I have no camera attached, my z3 is on back order. I am seeing full bars for the control signal, battery status, GPS lock, home point, maps. All seems as it should (I own a p3a) I have paired the controller, calibrated the sticks and updated the rc firmware successfully. But still no lights on the legs and the rc will not start the motors. All of the wires are in the correct ESC connectors, I've checked 3 times :-(

Just to mention I have no camera attached, my z3 is on back order. I am seeing full bars for the control signal, battery status, GPS lock, home point, maps. All seems as it should (I own a p3a) I have paired the controller, calibrated the sticks and updated the rc firmware successfully. But still no lights on the legs and the rc will not start the motors. All of the wires are in the correct ESC connectors, I've checked 3 times :-(
Are you not getting any IMU and compass mod value data though?

If everything else (telemetry wise) is functioning but no IMU/Compass data then I would check connection into your flight controller and/or Lightbridge.
Your accelerometers and gyro should be reporting some data through the app.

Great, can't wait to take it apart for the 5th time! I'll do that tomorrow. I was wondering if I have a faulty board. It's strange the ac will find its home point but will not report and compass/imu stats. Thank you for the very fast replies. I've got another Matrice 100 still in the box to be built tomorrow. I'll see how that one fairs. Hopefully the Z3's will turn up soon.

Thanks again

Fixed. Latest firmware applied, imu Cali, compass Cali. Job done. Thank you. Maiden in about an hour!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop