Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Limit Drones or Drone-Hacks?

Reaction score
Just got back into the DJI game, and am deeply considering using a company service to releave myself of the burden of DJIs geofencing. I'm a part 107 operator and use LAANC and follow the FAA regs.

Seems there are 2 different companies to use, Drone-hacks or No limit Drones. Does anyone have a preference. My I2 is brand new and still has warranty. So I am looking for the most trusted source.

I have in the past hacked a mavic and played with all the different parameters but I am only interested in the geofencing removal on this I2.

Just got back into the DJI game, and am deeply considering using a company service to releave myself of the burden of DJIs geofencing. I'm a part 107 operator and use LAANC and follow the FAA regs.

Seems there are 2 different companies to use, Drone-hacks or No limit Drones. Does anyone have a preference. My I2 is brand new and still has warranty. So I am looking for the most trusted source.

I have in the past hacked a mavic and played with all the different parameters but I am only interested in the geofencing removal on this I2.
DroneHacks works perfectly and is much less expensive. Just hook up the drone and use their app to send the certificate over.
No more Geo fencing I’ve used it for years now.

DroneHacks works perfectly and is much less expensive. Just hook up the drone and use their app to send the certificate over.
No more Geo fencing I’ve used it for years now.
I'm new to flying inspire too....when you hack your drone will you be able to fly it anywhere? Is there websites that do the hacking for you, and last is it a food buy to get inspire 2 now since they are not making them anymore

I'm new to flying inspire too....when you hack your drone will you be able to fly it anywhere? Is there websites that do the hacking for you, and last is it a food buy to get inspire 2 now since they are not making them anymore
You pay for your license that their website download the app connect your drone to the USB and it will send over the certificate done

Reactions: Donnie Frank

The I2 is still a great bird and they’re still continually being used across many industries. It’s a workhorse. I bought mine used a year and a half ago, and I’m confident that I could still sell it for more than I purchased it for. That being said, I use drone hacks for both my M2P and my I2. I’m a licensed 107 operator, and I check my airspace and use LAANC and drone zone often. After a number of issues with DJIs fly safe site, and hearing about other folks similar issues on these forums, I finally went with drone hacks and have never had an issue. I can test it immediately because I live within the inner circle of class C airspace (‘0’ grid LAANC) and still get a ‘safe to fly’ message from the Go app (even tho the app will still show warnings about being within controlled airspace, so that functionality is still intact).

The way I look at it, I’m playing by the rules with local laws and the faa, I’m licensed, insured, etc. I don’t need to ask the Chinese for permission to operate in my hometown and if I’m violating their laws or rules who cares? They’re ripping stuff off all the time.

The drone hacks app works fine and it’s fairly straightforward. Also the cost of the license is reasonable and lasts for as long as you own your bird.

Reactions: MaxE1955
The I2 is still a great bird and they’re still continually being used across many industries. It’s a workhorse. I bought mine used a year and a half ago, and I’m confident that I could still sell it for more than I purchased it for. That being said, I use drone hacks for both my M2P and my I2. I’m a licensed 107 operator, and I check my airspace and use LAANC and drone zone often. After a number of issues with DJIs fly safe site, and hearing about other folks similar issues on these forums, I finally went with drone hacks and have never had an issue. I can test it immediately because I live within the inner circle of class C airspace (‘0’ grid LAANC) and still get a ‘safe to fly’ message from the Go app (even tho the app will still show warnings about being within controlled airspace, so that functionality is still intact).

The way I look at it, I’m playing by the rules with local laws and the faa, I’m licensed, insured, etc. I don’t need to ask the Chinese for permission to operate in my hometown and if I’m violating their laws or rules who cares? They’re ripping stuff off all the time.

The drone hacks app works fine and it’s fairly straightforward. Also the cost of the license is reasonable and lasts for as long as you own your bird.
Cool, I'm new to California and didn't want to have issues flying drone because of airport miles away. I have an inspire 2 and have the 7 camera but I still need to buy the lense, didn't know u needed lens that cost so much. I love to fly it as a hobby but I want to get my 107 certification and try to make money off it if I can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope