Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

"No signal" message

Reaction score
Hi, the last two times that I tried to fly the I2 with X5s, after some minutes I see on the screen of my tablet a fail in the communication between aircraft and controller. Just got a message (on screen’s top left) “No signal” with a red background. First time I returned the aircraft immediately, but last time I kept using and practicing. Obviously I could not see nothing from the camera but the controls worked fine.
Any ideas about if it can be a problema with the app or with the controller? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jim cook
first off, try unplugging and then reconnecting the cable between the tablet and the RC and see if that helps - if it does and you keep getting disconnects, then you migght have a faulty cable.

If that doesn't help at all, then check and see which frequency the video downlink is using (2.4 or 5.8GHz) and try changing to the alternative one (5.8 or 2.4ghz) as you may have something interfering with it in your immediate area.

Thanks. I've just ordered two "high quality" cables, just in case. Also I'll check the frequency. The place where I practice has a electric tower close, so that could influence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaruripapers