Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NO SIGNAL

Reaction score
i had not done the latest 1.8 update and was getting some no signal but it then came good.
today its 100% out no signal...
So i updated the bird and the battery and then got a solid red on x5 with a grinding sound , powered down and new battery try again . same thing after bat update grinding solid red. so did all 6 batts and still having no signal.

I thought it might be because of the lens olymp 14-42 so changed to original x5 lens and still no joy WTF is up with this thing

don't want to scare you, but I had similar problems with previous update - no signal, no video feed. it had to go to DJI to be fixed and Im still waiting for the bird. on a positive side - I had no problem to claim the problem with our local dealer.

Thanks for your response , my last update had me drive 6 hours to my supplier and have both of my remotes replaced under faulty .
this update had me driving another freakin 6 hours to get a new X5 camera gimbal and cam as it also **** its pants ... WTF is the go with these updates ??

i am just extremely lucky i purchased mine through a genuine DJI dealer riseabove custom drones and not of some ebay hack or id be in da doo doo for sure.

Reactions: rapakiri
exactly, you definitely need to go through a genuine dealer. and I guess I won't bother to update after my warranty will have been finished... such a massive issues with updates. I dont understand it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool