Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

NO SIGNAL

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by dasko, Apr 11, 2016.

1. dasko

i had not done the latest 1.8 update and was getting some no signal but it then came good.
    today its 100% out no signal...
    So i updated the bird and the battery and then got a solid red on x5 with a grinding sound , powered down and new battery try again . same thing after bat update grinding solid red. so did all 6 batts and still having no signal.

I thought it might be because of the lens olymp 14-42 so changed to original x5 lens and still no joy WTF is up with this thing

2. rapakiri

don't want to scare you, but I had similar problems with previous update - no signal, no video feed. it had to go to DJI to be fixed and Im still waiting for the bird. on a positive side - I had no problem to claim the problem with our local dealer.

3. dasko

Thanks for your response , my last update had me drive 6 hours to my supplier and have both of my remotes replaced under faulty .
    this update had me driving another freakin 6 hours to get a new X5 camera gimbal and cam as it also shit its pants ... WTF is the go with these updates ??

i am just extremely lucky i purchased mine through a genuine DJI dealer riseabove custom drones and not of some ebay hack or id be in da doo doo for sure.

rapakiri likes this.
  4. rapakiri

exactly, you definitely need to go through a genuine dealer. and I guess I won't bother to update after my warranty will have been finished... such a massive issues with updates. I dont understand it.

5. White Airwolf

DJI should be shamed of themselves!