Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Video Feed Again

So after sending in my camera to LA repair center (8/24/2015) I purchased a spare camera. I couldn't do the long wait and loss of work due to repair times and it arrived in three days from Adorama. It works fine and flight tests show I'm back in business. Today I received an email from DJI repair center that my camera has been repaired and is in the process of being shipped back to me! I have asked about the issue with the original camera. Keep you posted. After all the bad stories of DJI repair center its nice to report a quick turn around! Thank You!!

So after sending in my camera to LA repair center (8/24/2015) I purchased a spare camera. I couldn't do the long wait and loss of work due to repair times and it arrived in three days from Adorama. It works fine and flight tests show I'm back in business. Today I received an email from DJI repair center that my camera has been repaired and is in the process of being shipped back to me! I have asked about the issue with the original camera. Keep you posted. After all the bad stories of DJI repair center its nice to report a quick turn around! Thank You!!
For mine, they said it was a faulty module.It was replaced/fixed. This process took 8 weeks till the day I received it back.

How funny man. I actually did the exact same thing. Overnighted my new camera from adorama over the weekend (ordered Friday, got it Monday morning) and will be sending in the old camera for repair. Cross my fingers it doesn't take 8 weeks (but at least I'm up and running in the meantime!)

Did have this also,but my dealer changed the gimbal port cable and the gimbal mounting plate and all was solved.Waiting time was 1 hr and a 2 hr drive.Best part it was under warranty!
But I'm very,very with my dealer as he is authorised to do this.

haha... Mrs The Editor. word.

Kastnet - I do not own a "spare" camera, but I am doing the same... sending in camera only and sadly waiting 8 weeks. (hoping for 6 though before a trip!)

Next time you might check with closest dealer and ask if you could bring in and check with one of their cameras?
Imagine they would want your business. And not having to wait 8 weeks just to know if that was the issue.
Good luck,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters