Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Video Signal after IMU Calibration

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
So as the subject says, everything was good. I did a IMU calibration. Still good. Then restarted the inspire and now no video signal. I can operate the camera and all so I know I am connected, but no signal. Also I noticed that after IMU calibration, the camera was VERY warm. Wondering if it overheated and blew it's self up. Let me know if this sounds at all familiar. Also I did swap out iPads and USB cables just in case and that did not work.

So as the subject says, everything was good. I did a IMU calibration. Still good. Then restarted the inspire and now no video signal. I can operate the camera and all so I know I am connected, but no signal. Also I noticed that after IMU calibration, the camera was VERY warm. Wondering if it overheated and blew it's self up. Let me know if this sounds at all familiar. Also I did swap out iPads and USB cables just in case and that did not work.

I had the same issue with firmware, have you checked to see if your camera firmware is the same as the inspire itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla