Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

not able to open IOC with android

Reaction score
Website
www.aileen-studio.com
Please I do not know anymore what to do:
On the Inspire1 I have: 1.4.0.10
On the RC I have: 1.3.0.00
DJI Go android : 2.1.0

As I can not open IOC (the green buttom stays greyed out) I was thinking my RC firmware is not up to date: need to have 1.3.0.20 but this one is only available for the Phantom3p AND I have no Idea how I can get it in the RC.
I should really like to use the waypoint system in 2 days, but my actual testings on the field don't allow me to open IOC. In F position just homelock or course lock.
Any one who know the point I am missing ?
Thanks. Renaat.

What do you mean? home lock and course lock are precisely what IOC is.
I have only just updated to the latest firmware and will be flying tomorrow to test out the IOC features. I believe that you need to get the aircraft airbourne and then swith to 'F'

As I can not open IOC (the green buttom stays greyed out) I was thinking my RC firmware is not up to date: need to have 1.3.0.20 but this one is only available for the Phantom3p AND I have no Idea how I can get it in the RC.
I should really like to use the waypoint system in 2 days, but my actual testings on the field don't allow me to open IOC. In F position just homelock or course lock.
Thanks. Renaat.

I have only just updated to the latest firmware and will be flying tomorrow to test out the IOC features. However I believe that you need to get the aircraft airborne and then switch to 'F' flight mode to activate the IOC. See this thread:

Intelligent Navigation Modes | DJI Inspire Forum

Thanks. Renaat.
The dialog IOC selector in GO app is no longer applicable as it has been replaced by the Intelligent Navigation modes. The IOC menu options will be deleted in the next release of GO app. As mentioned above, you simply switch the P-A-F switch to F to bring up a new dialog to select Home Lock and Course Lock (the old Intelligent Orientation Control - IOC) functions and the new Waypoint and POI modes (Follow Me is not available for the Inspire 1).

IMG_0149.jpg

The dialog IOC selector in GO app is no longer applicable as it has been replaced by the Intelligent Navigation modes. The IOC menu options will be deleted in the next release of GO app. As mentioned above, you simply switch the P-A-F switch to F to bring up a new dialog to select Home Lock and Course Lock (the old Intelligent Orientation Control - IOC) functions and the new Waypoint and POI modes (Follow Me is not available for the Inspire 1).

View attachment 3709
Thank you so much ! The only problem is that this dialog menu is not showing up. Android problem ?

One final thing is that you need to be airborne and at least 5m attitude before the dialog appears.
sorry, what means airborne ? Just to be in the air ? Altitude I had 10m
For the moment I cleared the recorder data of the Inspire, re-installed all and I have:
1.4.0.10 for I1, 1.3.0.20+ for RC
Perhaps that will change ! Test tomorrow again: now here in China 3:00 am
Thanks a lot Scotflieger, appreciated

sorry, what means airborne ? Just to be in the air ? Altitude I had 10m
For the moment I cleared the recorder data of the Inspire, re-installed all and I have:
1.4.0.10 for I1, 1.3.0.20+ for RC
Perhaps that will change ! Test tomorrow again: now here in China 3:00 am
Thanks a lot Scotflieger, appreciated

airborne
ˈɛːbɔːn/
adjective
  1. transported by air.
    "airborne pollutants"

(of an aircraft) in the air after taking off.
    • "the shuttle was airborne"
Sorry, I meant you must take off and climb to 5m before selecting the F switch position.

You have the latest firmware installed so there was no reason to re-install.

not sure how youre getting RC firmware version 1.3.0.20, that version does not exist for the inspire, the correct version is 1.3.0.00

Reactions: Rainbowers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare