Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Not an I1 shoot, But this is interesting...

Reaction score
I need an option or theory here. I've been filming the stars for a while now, and I have ran across something I cannot explain. Watch this video in a dark room, on a quality screen. Focus your attention on the lower right part. I filmed this at a constant 30 seconds per frame. You will notice on the first part, it is ran at normal time lapse speed.. I noticed a blip on the lower right of the screen. I then slowed it down, running the clip in forward and reverse a few times. The object slowly appears, then stays there for 10 minutes (20 frames at 30 seconds each), then just goes out. You will notice that is does not follow the star pattern, but stays unbelievably stable to the pixle on the screen for the entire 10 minutes, despite the universe continuing to move at its normal pace...thoughts?

Can't watch the video now, but from the description I'd say geostationary satellite that for 10 minutes gets just the right angle with regards to the sun to shine its solar panels to earth.

I thought about that.. But this was at approximately 2 am, and the angles don't add up, even for one that was 400 miles up.

aliens-meme.jpg

It's our new friends from KIC 8462852 ;)
All joking aside, that is really interesting and strange. It's a little difficult to tell what's going on. It would be easier if the video didn't rewind in my honest opinion, it kind of throws me off a little. It looks like they're moving with the clouds? I don't know man I've seen some weird things in the sky myself...

Last edited:
Reactions: Highrpm955
some form of intermittent dead pixel?
I have had some similar artifacts in stills that arent visible under most cercumstances, but are always the same pixel under the right circumstances.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe123