Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Not enough power to take off

Sorry, you are totally correct.
It is amazing what your brain does when your under extreme pressure. (not drone)
I feel very stupid now.
Thank you for all your help and sorry to waste your time, it it very helpful to have such a service available to users.
Take some time on the SIM and get comfortable taking off and landing and maneuvering.
Then when you have more confidence, take the Inspire out on a calm day into a field or open area well away from people and obstacles etc.
Then practice flying around for real.

Sorry, you are totally correct.
It is amazing what your brain does when your under extreme pressure. (not drone)
I feel very stupid now.
Thank you for all your help and sorry to waste your time, it it very helpful to have such a service available to users.

Well this is progress. So, take a moment and catch your breath then do as E said and watch some videos on youtube to become more familiar with the drone. Check out this guys videos as he does a good job explaining things.

Once you have a better idea then use the sim.

Brian

It's obvious that we all have different levels of expertise and experience when it come to flying RC models .... When I saw the video my first thought was that this guy was flying mode one (which is popular in certain parts of the world) which would give him a right hand throttle. As it turns out he was flying mode 2 and using the wrong stick.

Hard to believe some are allowed to buy these.....
Opening a can of worms with that comment...
The worse they crash they drone. In 15 months I haven't seen 1 horrific accident. Just some occasional news hype.
I can't believe who they let purchase assault rifles!
It's all about the Benjamin's, now be part of the community and concentrate more on educating. Or start a private club

Reactions: conspirator
The Inspire's an expensive toy to learn how to fly with :) I think it's best to practice with some cheap 4 channel helicopters...

Opening a can of worms with that comment...
The worse they crash they drone. In 15 months I haven't seen 1 horrific accident. Just some occasional news hype.
I can't believe who they let purchase assault rifles!
It's all about the Benjamin's, now be part of the community and concentrate more on educating. Or start a private club
Well said @slim.slamma you took the words out of my mouth!

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84