Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Novato

Reaction score
Hola inspaiders. Soy «mirlo» desde Madrid, España. Estoy intentando aprender el funcionamiento del foro.
Por favor, podría ser un miembro de la competencia contestar para saber si estoy comunicando correctamente.
Gracias

Mirlo.

Hola inspaiders. Soy «mirlo» desde Madrid, España. Estoy intentando aprender el funcionamiento del foro.
Por favor, podría ser un miembro de la competencia contestar para saber si estoy comunicando correctamente.
Gracias

Mirlo.
Welcome to the forum.
You have posted correctly but can I please ask that you post in English as this is an English speaking forum.
If this is not your native language, please do your best and people will be happy to respond.

Welcome to the community. :)

Welcome to the forum.
You have posted correctly but can I please ask that you post in English as this is an English speaking forum.
If this is not your native language, please do your best and people will be happy to respond.

Welcome to the community. :)
Thank you very much.

Thank you very much. This looks like it will be very helpful. I just purchased an inspire 2 and it has camera sensor errors and the camera that shoots video and takes stills does not work and produces a black screen. Can you point me in the right direction to figure out something or do I just have to send it back?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb