Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet android 7

haz

Reaction score
I updated my k1 tablet to android 7 with the latest dji go app and now the go app is crashing
frown.gif
anyone else having issues ? any suggestions ?

I updated my k1 tablet to android 7 with the latest dji go app and now the go app is crashing
frown.gif
anyone else having issues ? any suggestions ?
Does it crash/exit immediately on start up/splash screen?
If so, disable rotate screen option in Android.

It does it after the app has been running for a little while . Once it crashes it wont even startup unless i restart the k1.

Does it crash/exit immediately on start up/splash screen?
If so, disable rotate screen option in Android.
Hey Editor, let me write a patent application for your frontal lobe tracking device. The colander aspect, however, is already in use by the Pastafarians (see attached) and is not patentable subject matter.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 9.27.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 9.27.28 PM.png
    701 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have the k1 as well and wiped it and only have 4 apps on it now. Drone Deploy, DJI GO, InFlight mapper and Litchi. I haven't tried litchi on it since the update, but DD has been fussy, dji go is fine and inflight is fine.

The overall performance is lacking in the tablet and by the end of the summer I am sure I will have it as my backup and will use a mini ipad for primary.

Many are having the issue... DJI will have a fix shortly as its obvious they have been working on their other software as well. (Still not happy about it).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using InspirePilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo