Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Off topic question about advertising

Reaction score
I'm addressing this to anyone who has used Facebook and/or these forums for advertising purposes.

As a general rule, would you say both are complimentary sources or would you say one clearly outperforms the other in terms of ROI.

I will be advertising here momentarily, but wondering if anyone has had experience with Facebook ads.

Thanks
Patrice

I run them for our business a lot.. They seem to generate a lot of foot traffic when they run.. In my opinion they are worth the money..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bit of experience with 'boost'ing posts on facebookfor my personal freelance business...
Understandably, Facebook don't like sharing link to external sites so if you want to post a photo or video, post it directly to facebook rather than a link to youtube, vimeo, flickr etc. You will get much better engagement and views this way. Even more if you pay for it to be boosted.

Which sucks for any type of media as their own hosting is of terrible quality, both for photos and videos... so while you might get more people to see your stuff they'll be viewing degraded content that is not representative of what it should be. Hate them for that :mad:

Which sucks for any type of media as their own hosting is of terrible quality, both for photos and videos... so while you might get more people to see your stuff they'll be viewing degraded content that is not representative of what it should be. Hate them for that :mad:
Correct, That is the price you pay :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk