Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Offer on Olympus Lenses

Reaction score
EDIT:

All - Until the Olympus website is back up and running, I'm suspending this offer. Through circumstances beyond my control, I cannot reliably provide the previously-offered pricing.

Last edited:
Thank you mods for moving this. Wasn't sure if this would classify as a... classified, and if it would be in violation of the rules here if so.

AMGPilot, send me a PM with your personal details (name, address, etc.), and I'll work up an order and let you know how much shipping is, get a final price for you. Also, you can apparently get these in black or silver, so let me know which you'd like!

Reactions: The Editor
Also, just fyi, I just chose what I feel are the most popular lenses here; I can certainly get you the pricing on any other lens upon request.

thanks for the post - I'm in the market for the 45mm but since I'm based in Australia I see this isn't going to work out (shame)

thanks for the post - I'm in the market for the 45mm but since I'm based in Australia I see this isn't going to work out (shame)

I mean it could, just won't save as much as the US people. Don't know much about international shipping, but it can't cost $200 US to ship a lens.

What I think he was trying to add it's the import duties and tax etc as well as shipping it's the same here in the uk anything from us coming here you get hit hard
I believe it's quite high in Australia

Still, with some of these being half off, might be worth it. Let me know :)

What I think he was trying to add it's the import duties and tax etc as well as shipping it's the same here in the uk anything from us coming here you get hit hard
I believe it's quite high in Australia

Only get taxed when it's over $1,000 in Aus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you post prices and I'm not seeing them or are we supposed to message you? Interested in seeing what the 12mm runs maybe the 25mm too

First order shipped out today. Really is a smooth process for US orders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool