Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

ok, starting bc I have not found any info. what are the differences between the android and iOS app

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Phatzo, May 10, 2015.

1. Phatzo

sorry for the long title guys, but I still don´t understand some things.. maybe I missed something.

I upgraded to all newest everything FW and app. I use my phone for flying. Samsung galaxy S4 active with kitkat android.
    I have read the announcement from DJI about the ground station but can't find it in my app... is that a different app version I have to buy or download somewhere else?

I have seen a post stating satelite counts... I don´t have that.... only the bar :( why?
    no POI or director... someone please explain me what I am getting wrong here.

a comparison of the two platforms would be really great to see which one has or has not been aded a feature that the other one has like the simulator for iOS but none for android..

thank you.

2. Kilrah

Will be hard to track as that changes every week. Usually when one gets updated it catches up with the other and gets a couple more things, then it's the other's turn.

GS/POI are "future additions", probably months away. Director is on both current versions.
    The only "long term" feature android doesn't have is the simu.

3. Phatzo

can you tell me where i can find it?

4. Kilrah

Find what? You've been talking of like 5 different things :confused:

5. Phatzo

sorry... yes. i figured it was logical that if what you said mist of the features are dtill to come the only thing already available is the director on both platforms... no?
    am i missing something?
    if it is i can con find it... the director feature...

6. Kilrah

2nd icon on the app home page, where "map" used to be.
    You need the latest version downloaded from the dji support page.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

7. Phatzo

and I was searching on the google play.. and wondering why I have the latest app version but not the features... ok. will put it up then. thank you .