Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

One of my batteries is causing problems

Reaction score
Hi there. A client recently agreed to purchase two TB48 batteries for a job i just shot, which went fantastically.

All the batteries worked fine, and I was glad to have four, as I used them all.

This morning when I booted up the Inspire, one of the new TB48s caused the craft to make the beeping and whirring noises I would associate with a firmware upgrade. The battery lights (on the battery itself) were flashing strangely, but the craft was flashing green, and the app said safe to fly GPS. I let it go for 10 minutes (As the beautiful sunrise unfolded), and gave up and powered the craft down.

I inserted another TB48, and everything worked fine... This really confused me.

What is going on?

I unfortunately cannot offer help but I was just about to make a thread with a similar issue. One battery has perfectly normal operation and the other not so. When I put the Inspire into travel mode with the gimbal off the landing gear goes all the way up (not stoping at the travel mode position) and then the belly of the inspire touches the ground and then resets it self to legs all the way back down. Again the other battery does not do this so assuming the issue lies within the battery

Hi there. A client recently agreed to purchase two TB48 batteries for a job i just shot, which went fantastically.

All the batteries worked fine, and I was glad to have four, as I used them all.

This morning when I booted up the Inspire, one of the new TB48s caused the craft to make the beeping and whirring noises I would associate with a firmware upgrade. The battery lights (on the battery itself) were flashing strangely, but the craft was flashing green, and the app said safe to fly GPS. I let it go for 10 minutes (As the beautiful sunrise unfolded), and gave up and powered the craft down.

I inserted another TB48, and everything worked fine... This really confused me.

What is going on?
What firmware was on the batteries?
You have done battery firmware upgrades before yes?
You have read the manuals regarding firmware upgrades applicable to aircraft, remote AND batteries?
Did you still have the firmware .bin file on your MicroSD card in the csmera?

Did you try that battery again since? It might just have updated itself, and all you needed was a power cycle once it was done.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions