Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Online Flight-Record Converter Tool (CSV/KML/Images)

this looks to be pretty awesome,
just testing it now.

Does anyone have a dashware profile for this file output? Or do I need to manually make one?

I didn't test it myself, but in the FAQ at dashware.net it says:
If these are not an option, export your data as a CSV file. From within DashWare, you can easily open the CSV and tell DashWare about the data and save a profile for future imports.

So maybe you can use the CSV provided by my tool.

LOL I have done it for another drone, but i wouldnt have said it was an easy process to get working..... I will crack on with it though

Do you know which column to use for the "heading" of the craft? they all seem to be numbers that have nothing to do with reality.

Reactions: andreweio1
have you tested this on IOS with latest firmware?
My converted file doesnt look like the demo one you have for download

Did that this morning. I checked out the files on Google Earth.
mine checked out on google earth, but i couldnt get the heading from it,,,,,, im slowly working it out with another convertor that is compatible with another dashware profile......... working out how they have done it.

The sample file was an older version. I just changed it a few hours ago.
Today I started working on the dashware export. But it will take some more time.

• Removed anonymous upload due to heavy server load because of large files with wrong data that are uploaded.
  • Added 10 free conversions/downloads per user. Unlimited conversions/downloads are available after a one-time donation of 5€.
  • Decimalpoint-Character now based on browser language.
  • CSV seperator changed back to ";"
  • Added RelativeTime (time from start in seconds) column to CSV details file for DashWare import.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Hello Inspire users,

in my freetime I created a small online tool to convert the DJI Inspire Flight Records written by the Pilot App to detailed CSV-Files, extract the 4 moments that were captured during the flight and to create a KML-File for import into Google Earth to show the flight route of your aircraft and the RC position on the ground.

To use it, you need either need to sync your Flight Records with the DJI cloud and login into the website http://thecutter.net/djiconverter/ with your DJI/SkyPixel account that is used in your DJI Pilot App. No Login information is saved!

Or you can upload single Flight Records and convert them without logging in to skypixel.

...Cutter, i've noticed since the last change (mandatory upload to cloud) that you've included a 'Poll' re: Off-Line version,
i am very much interested and would donate/pay upwards of $$$ for this tool as long as I Do Not Have to Upload my
data to the cloud are there any plans for such a tool? or should i just get used to not having this data avail..? thx

• Removed anonymous upload due to heavy server load because of large files with wrong data that are uploaded.
  • Added 10 free conversions/downloads per user. Unlimited conversions/downloads are available after a one-time donation of 5€.
  • Decimalpoint-Character now based on browser language.
  • CSV seperator changed back to ";"
  • Added RelativeTime (time from start in seconds) column to CSV details file for DashWare import.
Hi TheCutter
The change back to colon ; has messed up reading of files for Mac users with Numbers app. Can we have the option to select the separator for the platform we have please? Perhaps the export could be based on the machine type.

Also I previously donated but have the free download countdown.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin