Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Online Sectional Maps

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon an online resource that has sectional maps and other data of interest to fliers. There's a lot going on here and perhaps the pilots among us can assist with deciphering what the various symbols mean and point out anything we drone operators could learn from them.

Just zoom in/out and drag to where you want. The mouse scroll wheel will zoom.

VFRMAP - Digital Aeronautical Charts

Brian

Reactions: SanCap
I just stumbled upon an online resource that has sectional maps and other data of interest to fliers. There's a lot going on here and perhaps the pilots among us can assist with deciphering what the various symbols mean and point out anything we drone operators could learn from them.

Brian

There are some good mobile apps also like Foreflight, I use that on my iPad. Here is a good link to help decipher the symbols on VFR charts, FAA Aeronautical Chart User's Guide Click on the VFR symbols.

Brian
SkyVector: Flight Planning / Aeronautical Charts will show you the complete sectional, including the legend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb