Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Opinion on responsible flight paths...

Was up Raptor we got some interesting comments now

Sorry but thats some of the worst footage I have seen. Why can't you keep the camera steady so we can see something. If you filmed like that close to people in Australia, they would shoot you. How the hell no one approached you to tell you to pack it up is beyond me.

Reactions: kcobello
Sorry but thats some of the worst footage I have seen. Why can't you keep the camera steady so we can see something. If you filmed like that close to people in Australia, they would shoot you. How the hell no one approached you to tell you to pack it up is beyond me.
Thank U,is hard to keep an odl go pro steady and running, on post prod is called zooming on the aerial views, sorry mate they love it in TX

some of them got hit by another bike or runner and once in awhile by a car or bystander crossing the street never had by a drone
Oh.. thats all right then. No worries. In Australia, we have laws and you can't fly at gatherings like that. If laws keep getting broken they will end up banning drones altogether, Thats what Im afraid of.

I think Texas will be making some new restrictions after seeing this thread ;)
hate the music , honest did that aerial cause a friend was taking a friend to do her first tri after getting a stroke,was so nervous first time got my old pv2+ in months and the old hero did not help with a finger print on lense, anyway 1t time i had fun on a tri, usually i walk around seen bikes runner swimmers for an hour and half:( sorry!!!;)

when i watched this videos in new wanna that p3 hit a tree and get smashed by all those cars,
Irresponsible by all means, stupidity at best , how we can avoid this jerk messing our hobby?
FAA will do nada,

If you have nothing better to do than attack people then get back to your 30K a month job. I haven't read one constructive post from you yet on this forum. Second of all it is Texas. The state that actually lets people be people and doesn't infringe on every right. It's not Australia so why even comment. Maybe no one has stood up to you till now but you are nothing more than a grumpy old man who is probably lonely. Well go be lonely in Bali or where ever you make your riches and quit attacking people on here.....

I await my post deletion or reprimand.

If you have nothing better to do than attack people then get back to your 30K a month job. I haven't read one constructive post from you yet on this forum. Second of all it is Texas. The state that actually lets people be people and doesn't infringe on every right. It's not Australia so why even comment. Maybe no one has stood up to you till now but you are nothing more than a grumpy old man who is probably lonely. Well go be lonely in Bali or where ever you make your riches and quit attacking people on here.....

I await my post deletion or reprimand.
Thank you but please remember to take your meds.

I do, every morning. It's the only way I can read through posts that contain responses from you.
Happy to help.You attack me but you seem to miss attacking the others that say the same comments as i did. Why is that? I don't think mine were any worse than others. None of us lied or spoke untrue things. Im sure you can get treatment for your condition. Keep to the meds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide