Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Opinion on responsible flight paths...

@DennisR & @Yapper915 can we stop there please?
We are pretty laid back on this forum but will not tolerate a slanging match.
We are all probably guilty of being drawn in and feeling strongly about things at some point (I certainly have from time to time and proof of that is over this forum!).
However, could the two of you please take a deep breath and if possible have a group hug?
At the end of the day Mazz and myself possess the delete button but only want to use it when necessary.
Please guys - enough.

@DennisR & @Yapper915 can we stop there please?
We are pretty laid back on this forum but will not tolerate a slanging match.
We are all probably guilty of being drawn in and feeling strongly about things at some point (I certainly have from time to time and proof of that is over this forum!).
However, could the two of you please take a deep breath and if possible have a group hug?
At the end of the day Mazzand myself possess the delete button but only want to use it when necessary.
Please guys - enough.
Just delete my video link he maybe will .....
In the meantime i will keep using my Texas Freedom

I thought Texas was not that free? Please correct me if I'm wrong (softly!) but was there not a state law passed where you could not fly over private property without the owners permission?

It does seem like state vs fed law infringement as I believe your FAA has unilateral airspace responsibility. Takeoff/landing is another story.

Glad I'm in the UK when all this was sorted back in 2009 with only minor changes since then LOL.

I think most of the issues lie with the people who are trying to protect our delicate hobby/commercial/fun flying of UAV's vs the ones who want more freedom to do what you want. Its a tough line to draw and also respond to because of our opinions. I have been there with the risky flying but also realize that our freedoms for all of us are being taken away because of the questionable flying others do......:)

I dont mean banning them altogether but for those unlicensed it could mean they wont be able to find anywhere to fly them.
It's already pretty much like that if you adhere to dji's nfz maps and the faa recommendations not to fly over people, public or private(that's not yours) property, lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters