Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Orbit sequences using Active Track

Reaction score
ORBIT SEQUENCES USING ACTIVE TRACK.

Directly from Bali Indonesia, I figured I would provide you with some test sequences of the expanded capabilities of the Active Track system. Having the drone follow you is one thing, but using the function to orbit around a moving target is something even the most experienced pilots will recognise as a difficult shot.

The below video has 3 separate sequences where the active track function was used to orbit around moving targets.

My impressions overall is that the tool is amazing. While in Active Track, we can orbit all while changing the altitude and the camera locks in on the subject. Playing with altitude allows for beautiful reveal shots as the camera tilts upwards to reveal the background scenery.

These were low speed moving targets, and I will be testing on something that moves faster and will update.

Having been an avid Inspire 1 user, this function alone makes the purchase of the P4 justifiable as a backup unit. It minimises the time required to get the shots you need. This translates into more battery time to collect even more footage.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207