Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

order date - tracking date- receive date

2016-11-15 19:44:37 (UTC)
No tracking... ordered the x4s camera variant with duel controllers and 2 extra batteries

2016-11-18 - X5s without premium package. Hopefully will get it late January or February but not holding my breath.

By this time I would have expected to see more pre-production videos and reviews on the I2. Strangely quit as compared to Mavic and P4P launch.

Reactions: Droneyboy
05-12-17. UK. Inspire 2, X4S, extra pair of batteries, charging hub & a Mavic Pro fly more combo :)

Nothing yet

2016-11-18 - X5s without premium package. Hopefully will get it late January or February but not holding my breath.

By this time I would have expected to see more pre-production videos and reviews on the I2. Strangely quit as compared to Mavic and P4P launch.

Me too.....it's getting old looking at the same stuff over and over. I do have a very good feeling about my purchase though.

I ordered an Inspire 2 Premium package the second day it was available. DJI told me yesterday it will ship on January 5, 2017.

I had a chat with Heliguy (UK) and they said that they are getting the first batch of 20 units by the end of this week and that they are also the first to receive them in the UK.

I'm 35th on the list so won't be getting until around early January

DJI Just Charged the card last night... hope this means shipping soon...
And did you say earlier that you ordered the X4S? I thought the X5S Combo's were meant to be shipping first... what country are you in? I've ordered the combo through a retailer in Australia and no word on delivery yet, though I'm fantasising it will arrive before Xmas...

And did you say earlier that you ordered the X4S? I thought the X5S Combo's were meant to be shipping first... what country are you in? I've ordered the combo through a retailer in Australia and no word on delivery yet, though I'm fantasising it will arrive before Xmas...
I am in the US ... Ordered directly through DJI on Launch day x4s variant... Also have an order in at Aerial Media Pros, nothing on that one yet..
I just thought it was odd that it just charged my card today. My experience with them has led me to believe that they charged right before shipping.?.?

So Reading through the DJI fine print as I did when I placed my order....DJI charges your card immediately prior to shipping OR...on the 28th day following the placing of the order....so if you placed your order on the 16th...well...math isn't my specialty...but it's dern close to 28 days...

I had a chat with Heliguy (UK) and they said that they are getting the first batch of 20 units by the end of this week and that they are also the first to receive them in the UK.

I'm 35th on the list so won't be getting until around early January
Just checked in with HG this morning to see what the news from DJI is with the I2 and latest is that they were expecting an update from DJI yesterday which didn't happen. That call has been pushed back to today/tomorrow and, in reality, they're expecting that to be pushed back even further into next week. So prob' the very earliest we can hope for any kit on ground will be early in new year.

Seems I'm a bit earlier in the list BTW, so I'll let you know if I hear anything more :). Fingers crossed that Santa can persuade DJI to part with their kit, but hey-ho, if he doesn't then no probs. Weather here in the North of UK is naff at this time of year anyway, and I've still got the Phantom 4 to play with in the meantime - amazed to get a top speed of 66.5mph on it yesterday! It did have a decent tailwind tho' ;) :D

I've been told that my order won't arrive till January in Australia now... and i've heard that from another retailer too. Boo, i ordered as soon as it was announced.... Start of December my a#$&. Its summer here in Oz so there are many events we were hoping to use this for.

Reactions: RolandRSA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo