Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Orthophotos with Inspire 1

[Quote = "IrishSights, post: 85783, membro: 5113"] O senhor checou cada fotos metadados (EXIF)? Ele dá essa informação. Também no arquivo SRT se você tiver habilitado que em GO [/ QUOTE]

Yes, what I got was not using Geotsser to synchronize the coordinates with date and time with the files from the A6000, I use the camera Inspire for navigation and hardly I record videos. for SRT. But I was impressed with the 600 readings per minute recorded in logflight.dat of Inspire.

Did you check each photos metadata (EXIF)? It gives that info. Also in the SRT file if you have enabled that in GO
EDIT: SRT contains the data for every second (I think?) of a video file.

I wiil try to rec video, and what program I use to synchronize the GPS coordinates to photos?

Fantastic, I could convert the GPS coordinates file "FlightLog.dat" of Inspire and put the coordinates in the photos.

1. Convert the DJIGO data online CVS.
DJI Flight Record Converter

2. Open CVS and sort by date and delete columns that do not matter.

3. Create a sequential column in excel to put the name and check the columns to be in the following order: "NAME, LAT, LONG, ALT, DATE, TIME" format can be adjusted according to the website instructions on the 10. Summary .
GPS Visualizer: Tutorial: Building Waypoint Files by Hand

4. On the same site to convert the coordinate file in GPX.
GPS Visualizer: Convert GPS files to plain text or GPX

5. GeoSetter program upload photos and GPX file generated and ready.

Precision better than 5metros per photo.

Fantastic, I could convert the GPS coordinates file "FlightLog.dat" of Inspire and put the coordinates in the photos.

1. Convert the DJIGO data online CVS.
DJI Flight Record Converter

2. Open CVS and sort by date and delete columns that do not matter.

3. Create a sequential column in excel to put the name and check the columns to be in the following order: "NAME, LAT, LONG, ALT, DATE, TIME" format can be adjusted according to the website instructions on the 10. Summary .
GPS Visualizer: Tutorial: Building Waypoint Files by Hand

4. On the same site to convert the coordinate file in GPX.
GPS Visualizer: Convert GPS files to plain text or GPX

5. GeoSetter program upload photos and GPX file generated and ready.

Precision better than 5metros per photo.
I'm not really sure what you are trying to achieve. The photos straight out of the Inspire are already geotaged with lat, long, height, date along with exposure settings. You don't need to do any matching up.

I wiil try to rec video, and what program I use to synchronize the GPS coordinates to photos?
Wittle down the SRT file in Excel to one row every 2 sec then match up with the start time from the Sony. Make sure the two are time synced to start with or use the first frame say when you see the Inspire lifting off, matching that entry up visually with the corresponding timelapse image. Should all fall into place once the start is synced.

Wittle down the SRT file in Excel to one row every 2 sec then match up with the start time from the Sony. Make sure the two are time synced to start with or use the first frame say when you see the Inspire lifting off, matching that entry up visually with the corresponding timelapse image. Should all fall into place once the start is synced.

OK, It's more easy, but the altitude only of barometer or can rec SRT with GPS altitude.

I have just put my A6000 on my GoPro Mount on a dampening plate on the Inspire. I haven't been flying with it yet. I have used my NIR modified 5.4mm lens GoPro on the mount and got very good orthos from 300ft. I used Dronedeploy beta for the waypoints and got the NIR and visible all in one flight. Hope to try the A6000 this week. Should be able to compensate for the reduced flight time by flying at 400ft esp with 24 MP.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well Photoscan Pro created the ortho from the GoPro as it was quite gusty and you can see the camera plane was off on nearly every shot but it still did the job very well.
5b2b1d7aad3d0cb81a03e05d94d60d91.jpg
8efba2af18a4642582ce2ffde60a4550.jpg

With the Sony A6000 installed on Inspire, how long can perform flight?

I always, since buy Inspire 1 placed the camera on board like Canon S100 and GoPro together, and the time of operation flight stay flying 14-15 min.

why not use dronedeploy? flies and make photos automatically and you can add photos to it manually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why not use dronedeploy? flies and make photos automatically and you can add photos to it manually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is the Sony A6000 does not geotag the images (no GPS) so the only way is to merge data into the EXIF from the flight datalogger either from the SRT or from the likes of Flytrex. Once they are tagged then the ortho can be created by any of the online services or standalone Photoscan Pro as normal.

Reactions: Milton
The problem is the Sony A6000 does not geotag the images (no GPS) so the only way is to merge data into the EXIF from the flight datalogger either from the SRT or from the likes of Flytrex. Once they are tagged then the ortho can be created by any of the online services or standalone Photoscan Pro as normal.
ok i understand that but dronedeploy does all that with the inspire camera automatically. you upload it to the clud based service and wait about - depending on size of map - 1-4 hours more or less.
then you get notified by email. then you have a 3D model, orthomosaic NDVI export possibilyties all sent, converted for you to you. oh and DSM is also available. when you pay a monthly plan you have some more options but still, it is any awesome product that is extremly simple to use.

ok i understand that but dronedeploy does all that with the inspire camera automatically. you upload it to the clud based service and wait about - depending on size of map - 1-4 hours more or less.
then you get notified by email. then you have a 3D model, orthomosaic NDVI export possibilyties all sent, converted for you to you. oh and DSM is also available. when you pay a monthly plan you have some more options but still, it is any awesome product that is extremly simple to use.

OK, but the problem is related to quality of orthophoto, with the camera Inspire 85m above the ground accuracy is approximately 3,94cm GSD with the same altitude with Sony A6000 accuracy of orthophoto goes to 2,02cm, the sensor size of the Inspire called X3 or FC350 has 6,41mm, size sensor Sony A6000 23,5mm and with time lapse from 1sec, which can bring benefits to flight speed, with the X3 Inspire time lapse is 5sec and a good overlap of 75% has to be the speed of 5.1m/s, as with the A6000 may be 12m/s, ie it is possible to cover a path for 15min 3800m vs 6800m operation.

Reactions: IrishSights
And the DJIGO you cant fly autonomous but has better telemetry of fly, and the X3 I use to see the interference, obstacles like birds, trees and power transmission lines.

Reactions: axelz
12mp vs the Sonys 24 MP
Dont forget the lense on the sony is far superior also.

I fly mine for around 10mins on a tb48 battery.
I will hopefully get some more test done this week. I have been out of the loop for the last month.
My camera mount for the A6000 is looking like a winner for people that dont have the X5 baseplate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieTret