Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo indoors

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am currently using an Osmo for cinematography inside homes for real estate clients. I am having issues with noise inside homes is this a problem with the Osmo? I feel I should get the X5 and inspire but am finding it hard to justify atm. What are your opinions?

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Are you using the Osmo with the X3 camera. If so, you will have noise unless the house is really bright inside. I too take tons of real estate shots with various cameras. The best solution I have found, if you are a Mac user, is a program called Noiseless CK. It is inexpensive and very, very good. Even does batch processing. Good luck.

Are you using the Osmo with the X3 camera. If so, you will have noise unless the house is really bright inside. I too take tons of real estate shots with various cameras. The best solution I have found, if you are a Mac user, is a program called Noiseless CK. It is inexpensive and very, very good. Even does batch processing. Good luck.

Yeah I am, thank you for your reply. I will definitely check that out! I also think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get the inspire 1 pro. I wish you luck as well :)

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669