Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo joystick modification

Reaction score
I find the flat joystick on the osmo difficult to use smoothly. Has anybody done any mods on this to make it work like a real joystick? Anybody seen any other threads anywhere about this subject?

I find the flat joystick on the osmo difficult to use smoothly. Has anybody done any mods on this to make it work like a real joystick? Anybody seen any other threads anywhere about this subject?
The torch stick seems to move fast when trying to move it around, even when I slowed down the acceleration/speed in the custom settings.
I find it easier to use the index finger by touching and pressing the screen til the blue circle appears around your finger. With some practice, you can manipulate the movement of the gimbal a lot better this way, then using the torch stick for smoother slower shots. You can also do this on the Inspire 1. Makes for some amazing shots. Good luck!

Mods anyone??

I noticed that with the joystick you cannot move the gimbal diagonally - however with the screen as @Bigdz pointed out, you can do way smoother movements...

Hi Guys. I really appreciate your advice regarding methods other than the joystick but i am already aware of those methods. There are times when i want to use the joystick which is why i am going to mod it somehow.

Btw Khaled you can move the joystick diagonally.

Hi Guys. I really appreciate your advice regarding methods other than the joystick but i am already aware of those methods. There are times when i want to use the joystick which is why i am going to mod it somehow.

Btw Khaled you can move the joystick diagonally.
I believe there is a feature on the torch called freehand, that allows to move the stick in every position you would like...

Why not create and modify your settings with C1 and C2 mods in the GoApp. For instance, I have my C1 setting to only pan vertically no matter what and my C2 only pans horizontally. The speed I set those custom settings to are speeds that suit my shooting style.

Why not create and modify your settings with C1 and C2 mods in the GoApp. For instance, I have my C1 setting to only pan vertically no matter what and my C2 only pans horizontally. The speed I set those custom settings to are speeds that suit my shooting style.
Thanks for the sugguestion. I have customized and used those settings but my post is about customizing the joystick for better operation. If anyone has any info regarding joystick customization id love to hear it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg