Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo Mobile & Gorilla Pod

Reaction score
Hello, I purchased the Osmo Mobile and want to make timelapses; rather than buying DJI's Osmo tripod, I want to just use my gorilla tripod (and on my ~60" in Mefoto tripod). I was wonder if there's a cheap alternative to DJI's $55 extension to tripod rod...

Wondering if there's a cheaper adapter off Amazon that connects the Osmo to the Tripod/Gorilla Pod's quick plate or is there a ball tripod head that with ~1" long screw that would fit into the Osmo Mobile's side screw?

Thanks!
Charles

The side screw is a standard ¼", so any ¼" tripod mount will fit it - if you have a 3 way head, then simply put it to vertical, or if you have a small ballhead, then you can easily mount it with that.

The Osmo extension rod is ok, but a better way is to buy the DJI Osmo articulating arm (Buy Osmo - Articulating Locking Arm) like that supplied with the car mount - then you can simply screw the arm in to the Osmo side mount, and then screw the other end onto your tripod mount, and then bend & lock the arm to the position you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah