Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo, Osmo+ & Osmo Mobile handle size the same?

Reaction score
I'm looking for confirmation from those of you who may have multiple versions of the Osmo that the handle between the 3 is the exact same size. I want to make sure the Grand Stand fits all........

Kind Regards,

-David Barwin
Snow1.JPG

I don't have the mobile..I do have the others
Osmo pro,Osmo+ using z3 from inspire,and the Osmo, handles are all the same...not sure bout mobile

Reactions: davidbarwin
David - I know this if off the main topic, but I am hoping you can help me. I am considering the purchase of an Osmo+ to use for real estate sales. I am wondering if you know of the best 360 degree/VR app and service for the Osmo. I found one app called OsmoPano. The stitching is all done online with a service called PanoKeeper. Looks a bit "iffy". I could use the Litchi app (I've used that on my Phantom 4 Pro ). Just looking for feedback or a forum subject link. Thanks in advance!

David - I know this if off the main topic, but I am hoping you can help me. I am considering the purchase of an Osmo+ to use for real estate sales. I am wondering if you know of the best 360 degree/VR app and service for the Osmo. I found one app called OsmoPano. The stitching is all done online with a service called PanoKeeper. Looks a bit "iffy". I could use the Litchi app (I've used that on my Phantom 4 Pro ). Just looking for feedback or a forum subject link. Thanks in advance!
Steve - Good question but I don't personally have an answer for you. I haven't been using mine to grab VR but I'll bet if you post this question at the top level you'll get some great feedback from others. Kind Regards, - David

I'm looking for confirmation from those of you who may have multiple versions of the Osmo that the handle between the 3 is the exact same size. I want to make sure the Grand Stand fits all........

Kind Regards,

-David Barwin
Snow1.JPG

just purchased a grand stand on ebay. looking forward to seeing how it holds up. The set up you have is exactly what i am going for!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide