Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

osmo+ resolution problem

Reaction score
hi guys im new here im not good in english and im not professional in making video.
i bought osmo+ that has zenmuse x3 same as inspire1, the proble is i cant get the high resolution that i wanted i put it in 4k 30fps all automatic settings and it still grainy and when i look in my phone that im using for osmo when i looked the details of the video the resolution is 640x368...how can i get the 4k 3840x2160?
hope someone can help me.

hi guys im new here im not good in english and im not professional in making video.
i bought osmo+ that has zenmuse x3 same as inspire1, the proble is i cant get the high resolution that i wanted i put it in 4k 30fps all automatic settings and it still grainy and when i look in my phone that im using for osmo when i looked the details of the video the resolution is 640x368...how can i get the 4k 3840x2160?
hope someone can help

What phone are you using.
There are some incompatibility issues with the Samsung Galaxy s7 and s7 edge...

You need to download the video files from the microSD card in the X3 camera to your computer, then you'll see the proper resolution. The files on your mobile are only cached lower resolution files for temporary or quick use on the mobile device

ill try it nick thank you.
but the thing that i dont understand is i try to get 3 videos last night low light of course and i firt video i set the resolution on 4k the other two in 2.7k and 1080p all automatic but when i look in my phone gallery info of the video its all in 1280×720 resolution. can anyone give any explanation much appreciate..thanks

You won't see the larger resolution files on the phone because they aren't transmitted or saved to the phone, only to the microSD card in the X3 camera. If you wish to see the 4K video, then you'll need to save the files from the microSD card to your computer first. If you then want to see the 4K on your phone, you'll then need to copy it from your computer onto your phone.

The Osmo only sends a low res version over wifi to DJIGo which then saves that low resolution preview file to the phone/tablet. The editor built in to DJIGo is only intended to process the low res preview file for a quick upload/share to social media, it's not intended for full HD or 4K editing.

Reactions: rdweaver
thank you nick its really big help i think i have the answer for my problem...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah