Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ouch. Inspire to the face.

Wind my ***. Her shirt is barely moving! I've had my Inspire up in some gnarly wind and it has been completely reliable. Not to mention (from what I believe) the pilot makes some error... You hear an "oops" right as the inspire noses down to accelerate. IF THE WIND was pushing it... It wouldn't nose down, it would be nosing up in order to try and remain in place (move backwards).

This is what happens when these companies hire the lowest bidder from Craigslist. I see posts all the time "looking for students" "looking for someone getting into the biz" "looking for a drone pilot, great opportunity".... Yada yada yada. They don't want to pay for the skills a true pilot offers.... And this is what they end up with....

They did it on purpose to prove the I1 is NOT that dangerous.
A direct hit to the face, (no attempt to even block it), and she's giving interviews 1/2 hour later:)
No big deal, nothing to see folks, move along now :)

Seriously now, why was the pilot even at eye level ???
What a complete idiot, I honestly don't get it :(

Wind my ***. Her shirt is barely moving! I've had my Inspire up in some gnarly wind and it has been completely reliable. Not to mention (from what I believe) the pilot makes some error... You hear an "oops" right as the inspire noses down to accelerate. IF THE WIND was pushing it... It wouldn't nose down, it would be nosing up in order to try and remain in place (move backwards).

This is what happens when these companies hire the lowest bidder from Craigslist. I see posts all the time "looking for students" "looking for someone getting into the biz" "looking for a drone pilot, great opportunity".... Yada yada yada. They don't want to pay for the skills a true pilot offers.... And this is what they end up with....

Very well said!!! :)

I would like to see these people fined. Heavily. Who wants to bet they don't have a 333 exemption, pilot's license or insurance?

Ha! Not the pilots fault? Are we blaming the model now? Of course it's the Pilot's fault. Getting a close-up is achieved with the X5 and a zoom lens from a safe distance. Poor girl got a face full of I1 from a very poor pilot...

Reactions: chris digata

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962