Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Our gorgeous planet from the air in 4K

Reaction score
This is the result of a collaboration between Aerial Entertainment Studios and three of our most respected content creators: Seagull Aerial, Aerie Works and Gray Matter Productions.

Together we bring you this compilation of some of the most gorgeous aerial footage from all corners of the world.

Big thanks to Max Seigal, Ian Johnston and Earl Gray for their contributions to this video.

Enjoy

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong

Last edited:
This is the result of a collaboration between Aerial Entertainment Studios and three of our most respected content creators: Seagull Aerial, Aerie Works and Gray Matter Productions.

Together we bring you this compilation of some of the most gorgeous aerial footage from all corners of the world.

Big thanks to Max Seigal, Ian Johnston and Earl Gray for their contributions to this video.

Enjoy

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong

That looks like a great video available in 4K. But it can not be opened full screen. Is that on purpose (theft reasons) or just a settings issue? When I set mine up I make sure the Vimeo logo box is checked in the embed tab so folks can link back to the vimeo page and open full screen. Some forums like this do not allow vimeo vids to open full screen within the forum or at least I can not figure out.. Thanks for sharing.

That looks like a great video available in 4K. But it can not be opened full screen. Is that on purpose (theft reasons) or just a settings issue? When I set mine up I make sure the Vimeo logo box is checked in the embed tab so folks can link back to the vimeo page and open full screen. Some forums like this do not allow vimeo vids to open full screen within the forum or at least I can not figure out.. Thanks for sharing.
That's strange. I'm having no issues from mobile devices. By zooming in on the image, it triggers the full screen mode. Anyhow, the direct link to Vimeo is this one: --https://vimeo.com/155210215

That's strange. I'm having no issues from mobile devices. By zooming in on the image, it triggers the full screen mode. Anyhow, the direct link to Vimeo is this one: --https://vimeo.com/155210215

Thanks, very beautiful especially full screen. The water is amazing.

You were right about the full screen issue. All fixed now. Enjoy ;-)

Reactions: SanCap
Very Nice Patrice.

rock-clapping-gif11_zpsdd42a1b2.gif

From one of your die-hard fans. ;)
clapping-gif13.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters