Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

P3 And Inspire operators, gimbal yaw problem solved

Reaction score
I've only just realised why I could get my Inspire camera to pitch up/down but the pan/yaw seemed to have stopped working. Previously on my IPad , I had been operating my Phantom 3 which obviously has no pan/yaw function. If you then go straight to operating the Inspire , even though you change to "connect to Inspire" on the app, the yaw function does not work. You have to completely shut down the app and reopen it to get the yaw function to work. Obviously unless you do this the app still thinks it's in 'Phantom mode'

I've only just realised why I could get my Inspire camera to pitch up/down but the pan/yaw seemed to have stopped working. Previously on my IPad , I had been operating my Phantom 3 which obviously has no pan/yaw function. If you then go straight to operating the Inspire , even though you change to "connect to Inspire" on the app, the yaw function does not work. You have to completely shut down the app and reopen it to get the yaw function to work. Obviously unless you do this the app still thinks it's in 'Phantom mode'
Well spotted. Bug reported to DJI R&D on Driving Force forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44