Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

P4 going as fast as our I1 ... almost

I think the bigger issue is why important bugs in firmwares are not being fixed while new products are released left right and centre. That said, if you are commercial operator, I would hope that you offer your clients value. If you are only competing on price or on the gear you own then you need to be re-evaluating your strategy.

You still have a long list of features on the Inspire that are better than anything on the Phantom line. Wind stability, camera quality potential, 360 panning, etc. Speed is at the bottom of the list of why the Inspire is a better machine.

Simmer down.
All we have to do is slow down on our purchases,enjoy what we have a little longer than DJI would like knowing than if and when you eventually move up all those new features will be there and the new repressive flight rules/laws that go with it as world lawmakers try to deal with this technology.

WoW That P4 screams. However Just wait for someone to try the obstacle avoidance at that speed. LoL

All we have to do is slow down on our purchases,enjoy what we have a little longer than DJI would like knowing than if and when you eventually move up all those new features will be there and the new repressive flight rules/laws that go with it as world lawmakers try to deal with this technology.

I am sitting the p4 and the future I2 out, no sense to buy either, I have a P3A and an I1, upgrades at this point cant possibly be a viable or a sane option, We all just got through beta testing the p3 and I1. I'm going to let someone else beta test for a while, I will buy a discounted P5 when the P6's come out. Lawmakers as you gently refer to the bastards will likely have the hobby destroyed by then, if they haven't already.

Reactions: jixxer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool