Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Part 107 Hard Copy

I took my test on the 1st day and still haven't received my final certificate in the mail, FAA says up to 90 days.

FAA is currently processing airman certificates for TOC's issued on 8/17/16, so that makes it about 8 weeks before permanent issued. You will get an email.

Sorry, I meant to write TAC (temporary airman certificate). I was think of FAA TOS (terms of service) when I posted.

As a regular pilot I can tell you they give you up to 90 days and usually they use every bit of it. When I renew my CFI or get a new type it usually takes 70days to get the card.

I took the test the first day. Still no "hard copy". I already have a Private Pilot cert. and I assumed that the Remote Pilot cert would just be added to my current airman number just like they added my instrument rating. BUT, I just checked the site and I now have another number. Which will mean I will have 2 Airman cards now. Seems like a waste to me. Those of us that already have an airman number, I think, it should have just be added along as they have always done.

Reactions: SanCap
I took the test the first day. Still no "hard copy". I already have a Private Pilot cert. and I assumed that the Remote Pilot cert would just be added to my current airman number just like they added my instrument rating. BUT, I just checked the site and I now have another number. Which will mean I will have 2 Airman cards now. Seems like a waste to me. Those of us that already have an airman number, I think, it should have just be added along as they have always done.

If you had both airmen certificates under one number and screwed up using the remote pilot certificate, they would have to suspend your private pilots certificate also. I think separated is a good thing. I now have three airmen certificates with different numbers.

Found out my certificate number was issued this week. How long before the permanent card arrives?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla