Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Parts & accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm EJ with EJH Precision Prop Balancers. I have just launched a full online store that carries a variety of parts & accessories as well as drones and repair services. We will also be offering training in the San Antonio area in 2016. In lieu of a grand opening, I would like to extend a special discount to this group good for this weekend only for 15% off on all parts and accessories. Please visit my online store at Link removed by moderator
EJ
Use discount code at checkout : INSPIREPILOTS

Hi All,
I'm EJ with EJH Precision Prop Balancers. I have just launched a full online store that carries a variety of parts & accessories as well as drones and repair services. We will also be offering training in the San Antonio area in 2016. In lieu of a grand opening, I would like to extend a special discount to this group good for this weekend only for 15% off on all parts and accessories. Please visit my online store at www.ejhdrones.com.
EJ
Use discount code at checkout : INSPIREPILOTS
You do not have approved vendor status which you need to advertise on the forum.
Please contact @Jacob site admin to get details of how to become a sponsor/approved vendor.

Thank You

Thread Locked pending vendor status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb