Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Parts and Osmo

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Prices Dropped Again. Need a quick sale as I'm going away for a while. Open to offers.

DJI Stuff for Sale

Would like to sell quickly to fund a project, so offers are welcome though I can't go too low. All prices +P&P. Will be going on eBay in a couple of days but I would far prefer to sell them on here.

Just broken down an Inspire 1 PRO model, selling pretty much every part. All electrics work as they should and mechanically I've outlined any issues, one arm has some damage (photograph) but it is entirely non-structural and the broken part could be glued on to make it look decent again (I was going to do this myself but figured I'd leave it as it is for you to make the decision).

Instead of putting all the photos here, I've uploaded them to imgur and added the descriptions there (http://imgur.com/a/wBWUa) but here are the prices:

v2 (pro) Motor and ESC (CW) - £50 (1 available)
v2 (pro) Motor and ESC (CCW) - £50 (2 available) (£95 for 2 or £140 for all 3)
Arm (Left & Right available, one has damage to plastic housing. Not structural. Comes with feet and antenna) - £120 or £200 for both (with 3 motors, +£120)
NCore Component - £100
GPS Module - £30
Vision Position System - £20
Zenmuse X3 Gimbal Mount - £15
Nose Cover - £4
Left and Right Arm Supports - £2 each
Top Cover - £4
Bottom Cover - £4
Battery Compartment and board (damaged) - Offer

Or the lot for £500 (I'll cover P+P to the UK)

Cheers, Dan.

Last edited:
Hi dan im interested in the osmo and the x5 adapter whats the best price for them both?
Where are you located ? If not too far away imwould like to collect with cash .
So if you would please give me first dibs as being the first person with interest .
Regards phil .

Last edited:
Hi Dan will the osmo work with any of the x5 or is it just for the earlier types

Many thanks

Hi dan thanks for the pm . Unfortunately at that price I will leave it. Thanks anyway Phil.

Hi cl6rkee I believe the x5s has the card slot in the osmo handle the x5 and x5r had in the cameras where as now it's either in the osmo or i2 which means separate licences required typical
Anyways good luck with the sale many thanks

Hi again the new x5s has its memory card external or separate to the camera
The x5 and x5r have there storage facility built into the camera
Now the new x5s this is built into the inspire 2 and there redesigning the osmo so the memory will be in the main handle

Hope this explains better
The licences I referred to are the new licences apple and cinema dsg formats which allow you to record in cinema format with this new system it's looking like 2 licences are going to be needed 1 for the inspire 2 and one for the new osmo

Many thanks

Dropped prices again; could really do with getting this stuff shifted so open to offers. Previous posts deleted so it's not just a thread of me saying I'm making things cheaper.

Hey mate, I'd be interested in the Centre Frame Component if it's still available. Do you post to Australia (Brisbane). IF so how much for it inc postage? Thanks Richard

Some parts left, reduced prices:

Motor and ESC (CW) - £70 (1 available)
Motor and ESC (CCW) - £70 (2 available) (£130 for 2 or £185 for all 3)
Arm (Left & Right available, one has damage to plastic housing. Not structural. Comes with feet and antenna) - £140/£125 or £250 for both (with motors, +£120)
NCore Component - £130
GPS Module - £40
Vision Position System - £25
Zenmuse X3 Gimbal Mount - £15
Nose Cover - £4
Left and Right Arm Supports - £2 each
Top Cover - £6
Bottom Cover - £6
Battery Compartment and board (damaged) - Offer

Or £550 for the lot. Open to sensible offers. Would like to see it gone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo