Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK PFAW/PfCO Inspire Pilots Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good evening everyone we are a company based in South Yorkshire and we are looking for inspire pilots preferably with Z3 cameras to undergo roof surveys throughout the UK the requirement is on behalf of major insurance companies so bulk work would be assigned.

There is no editing or reports just video and stills, the reason for inspire is we know the system as we currently hold five of these and can assure our clients constant quality. the Z3 preference is to obtain the best footage for our clients with the use of the zoom facility.

we also require pfaw and insurance.

we require pilots in all regions of the UK jobs will hopefully be within 50 mile of your location we pay £200 per survey +vat if you are vat registered.

if you require any more information please email your details to (removed by moderator) and we will be glad to give further details.

Link removed by moderator

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening everyone we are a company based in South Yorkshire and we are looking for inspire pilots preferably with Z3 cameras to undergo roof surveys throughout the UK the requirement is on behalf of major insurance companies so bulk work would be assigned.

There is no editing or reports just video and stills, the reason for inspire is we know the system as we currently hold five of these and can assure our clients constant quality. the Z3 preference is to obtain the best footage for our clients with the use of the zoom facility.

we require pilots in all regions of the UK jobs will hopefully be within 50 mile of your location we pay £200 per survey +vat if you are vat registered.

if you require any more information please email your details to [email protected] and we will be glad to give further details.

www.iprosurv.com

Thanks for looking.
Can I please point you to our advertising link at the bottom of the page?

It would have been courteous to ask permission to post on the forum rather than mine our community for Inspire pilots.

However, I am pleased to see that at least you have posted rates which many companies do not.

Since this is effectively an opportunity for PFAW/PfCO holders on the forum I will let the post stand and members may choose to contact you if they wish. However, please ask permission in future before posting up what is effectively a recruitment advertisement for your company.

I have also edited your thread title to something more descriptive than 'Inspire Pilots' and moved the thread to the Certified UAV Pilot section for the UK since you will be unable to utilise 'Hobby Fliers' for commercial activities.

Thank You.

if you require any more information please email your details to [email protected] and we will be glad to give further details.

www.iprosurv.com

Thanks for looking.
£200 is not enough for me with the overheads and work involved. If you can improve on the rate plus travel then I would consider some jobs.

As you know yourself each job presents its own set of parameters that can affect the price. For example a leaflet drop the day before over-flight requires an extra round trip. £200 is just nowhere near enough. Your insurance clients need to accept that a workman is worthy of his hire otherwise you risk pushing professionalism off the scale and corners will be cut and subsequently safety. This is exactly what had happened in the estate agency sector. They just don't want to pay the rate.

At those rates you are doing the professional drone industry no favours.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Email sent - I am interested in working with you but I agree with IrishSights £200 is way to low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah