Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car

Reaction score
Website
www.dronecuiaba.com.br
Phantom 3 fell from the sky and crushed the roof of a moving car. The driver could have been in an accident because of the scare that led due to noise.

The accident took place on 03/30/2016 18:06 in the Cuiabá - Brazil.

If that was not enough to scare the noise when the driver returned to the scene to see what had fallen on his car the Phantom of the battery began to catch fire as she picked up the debris on the floor.

FB_IMG_1459450156769.jpg

FB_IMG_1459450151778.jpg

FB_IMG_1459450148705.jpg

FB_IMG_1459450144352.jpg

IMG-20160331-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20160331-WA0012.jpg

Capturar.JPG

Really crumpled's weird. I can not say whether the owner increased the damage on their own. Just I received the photos and helped to find the owner of the drone.

Anyway I'm sure the drone fell from the sky on the car of the girl. This is a fact!

I hope the owner of the drone had insurance. It does look like more damage was inflicted than what the drone delivered.

Did the owner flee the scene?

My intention was to warn of the danger. Warn that if I had not found the owner drone the owner of the car would have to pay the damage alone.

We need to force the registration of aircraft for each purchased drone has pilot identification. He must pay for damages.

lol in the 3rd picture you can see ALL FOUR dents caused from the motor's..... That looks like an insurance scam since there is extra damage done to the roof not made by the drone.

Reactions: ringolong
The pig that happened to be flying above it obviously dropped as well from the looks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to tell, but I can say that damage is consistent with something of similar weight hitting a car roof. The sheet metal up there is soooo thin when something hits it like that, the roof ripples (like throwing a rock in the water) which can cause damage like that.

And you can see where the ‘ripple’ stopped right at the cross member.

That looks like something the width of 2 drones landed on it as there is 2 impressions like giant bum cheeks. I call bull potentially too. Ancient bull how old this thread is lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice