Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Picked this up today...

RJ
I am up for adoption. Easy maintenance. :)

I appreciate your desire to become a part of our family. :) Unfortunately, there's a very tall stack of adoption applications we're sorting through right now. It may be several years before my wife and I find the perfect candidate. And, the stack just keeps getting taller! You're more than welcome to apply of course. Your application will be given due consideration. As an FYI... Mrs. Evans and I have been married for 32 years and have no children. We have already spent most of the inheritance any children would have received. However, with that said, our future adopted child/adult will receive a checkbook to our empty checking account, and will inherit all of the accounts payable upon our demise. It's our way of telling our future child how much we truly love them. :D:D:D:p:p:p

:)If you and Mrs have a sizable life insurance policy, I just might entertain the idea of becoming your adopted child. Keep in mind that I am easy to please. Also, I have my own bicycle, so you don't have to buy one for me. As far as cars are concerned, I do know how to drive a vette so that doesn't seem to be a problem either. I would need a 42 foot Motor Home to continue my search of more wealth! Thanks for your offer. Please send me details of where to land. ;);):D

Attachments

• clear[2].png
    clear[2].png
    137 bytes · Views: 4
  • clear[2].png
    clear[2].png
    137 bytes · Views: 4
Reactions: RJ Evans
:)If you and Mrs have a sizable life insurance policy, I just might entertain the idea of becoming your adopted child. Keep in mind that I am easy to please. Also, I have my own bicycle, so you don't have to buy one for me. As far as cars are concerned, I do know how to drive a vette so that doesn't seem to be a problem either. I would need a 42 foot Motor Home to continue my search of more wealth! Thanks for your offer. Please send me details of where to land. ;);):D

Life Insurance? ****! I knew there was something we forgot to purchase!:(

You already have a bike? I guess you won't need these then...

Sherry_RJ Bikes.JPG
About the Vette's... You would be very pleased to know that we have two. A 2014 C7 Stingray convertible and a 2013 C6 Grand Sport. If you are selected to be our adopted child, you will certainly be given the keys to the cars. :) We don't have a motor-home though. However, we do have a 2013 Regal 30' Express Cruiser. You'll need a lot of water for that.

Where to land? Here...

Evans Aerial Photo_Home_2.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan