Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pilot App Crash Report (Latest versions)

Has the most recent version of DJI Pilot crashed/restarted in use?

• Total voters
Hi Misha,

Yes, you are correct - Thanks for pointing that out, K have now updated the version number in my post.
When I authored this thread v1.1.2 was the most current. :(
Thank you for the speedy reply. So, v1.2.0 is also seeing crashes as well?

Much obliged - Misha

V1.2 produced three "Disconnected" dead screens in a 10 min flight for me.

Backing off to v1.1.2 solved it immediately.

Using iPad Mini 2.

Reactions: Misha
Sir damon cooper,

what did you do when your screens died to bring the bird home?

I instinctively added some altitude and let go of the sticks and waited a minute or two. The "Disconnected" message went away after a few minutes and the connection to the AC and screen was restored. Until the next time. And the next time.

Gents,
Is the general consensus that one should revert back to the v1.1.2 of the pilot app from 1.2.0 for more reliable pilot app performance?

OK, so the consensus is that for iOS, v1.1.2 of the Pilot app is the most stable. Any consensus on which version is the most stable on Android?

Last edited:
could anyone share the api file for android or could they be made sticky in a download section for everyone to get in case one needs an older version???
just an idea...
my app overheats my phone, crashes during flight causing android.com (or something like that to stop and eventually freezing my screen and not having any info over the bird... video downlink for my side is dead at that point... my camera operators video feed sometimes dies before mine which is strange bc he is on a broadcast monitor... and we are usually not further appart that 1-2 meters... considering to get the dbs mod for better connection... on both rc...

That why I put "ONLY REPORT IF YOU ARE RUNNING THE MOST RECENT VERSIONS OF THE APP.
For Android that is v1.2.0 and for iOS it is v1.1.2.

Please DO NOT report if you are running ANY OTHER version."
in my opening post!

Noted on multiple responses.
Did you mean to say 1.2.0 for both ?

I had repeatable problems with the latest iOS app randomly causing the iPad Air 2 to reboot. So reverted to the previous version and have no problems at all. Latest version is definitely suspect - my hypothesis is the extra stuff added to support P3 is the cause.
Hey man, how did you revert to the previous version of the app? I think you are right about the new version causing these problems. It automatically upgraded me on my iPad air 2. Is there a way to revert? Please help, this is killing me. Morgan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan