Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Pilot / Payload Operator Collaborator Wanted

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a relatively new business startup flying an Inspire 1, although I have flown RC aircraft on and off for a long time. At the moment, apart from an observer, I'm working on my own which is presenting me with a few challenges.

On some of the jobs I've been on, having a knowledgeable photographer / payload operator (or even another pilot so I could be PO) would allow me to get better footage and photographs by reducing the work load of trying to fly accurately and safely while still getting the best quality footage.

I'm based in Nottingham so if anyone lives close by and fancies a chat regarding the possibility of collaborating in the future please get in touch.

I also may be interested in partnering up with other pilots or POs, as running a business with a team is generally more professional and successful.

Hi,

I'm a relatively new business startup flying an Inspire 1, although I have flown RC aircraft on and off for a long time. At the moment, apart from an observer, I'm working on my own which is presenting me with a few challenges.

On some of the jobs I've been on, having a knowledgeable photographer / payload operator (or even another pilot so I could be PO) would allow me to get better footage and photographs by reducing the work load of trying to fly accurately and safely while still getting the best quality footage.

I'm based in Nottingham so if anyone lives close by and fancies a chat regarding the possibility of collaborating in the future please get in touch.

I also may be interested in partnering up with other pilots or POs, as running a business with a team is generally more professional and successful.

If you don't have any luck I suggest you look for somebody local offering a video production service. I found an experienced video cameraman with editing skills who was very interested in linking up with an aerial provider. It hasn't taken long for him to master the Inspire camera controls and we work well together. Aerial imagery is often only part of the overall package when making a video for clients so it's good for both of us to be able to offer a complete service.

If you don't have any luck I suggest you look for somebody local offering a video production service. I found an experienced video cameraman with editing skills who was very interested in linking up with an aerial provider. It hasn't taken long for him to master the Inspire camera controls and we work well together. Aerial imagery is often only part of the overall package when making a video for clients so it's good for both of us to be able to offer a complete service.

That's a good idea and one I shall certainly keep in mind. My preference would be a pfaw qualified pilot which would allow me to do some creative PO work myself, but like you say it shouldn't take long for a professional to master the Inspire camera controls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD