Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pilots near North-West tip of the UK (Scotland)

Reaction score
Hey guys, (posted this in the Phantom Pilots forum as well).

I have a job at the Summer Isles Hotel that needs aerial images and video. Would love to connect to see if there is a pilot out there that is flying at least a Phantom 3. Unfortunately I don't think we can pay for travel + expenses, so trying to find someone local. It would probably payout around $300-$320 USD, no need for post production or video editing.

You can send me a private message if you are interested and available!

Nick

I sooo wish I could help as I'm from Glenelg a wee it further south, but alas, it's my fate to live in USA and be a tourist in my own land once a year!

Hey guys, (posted this in the Phantom Pilots forum as well).

I have a job at the Summer Isles Hotel that needs aerial images and video. Would love to connect to see if there is a pilot out there that is flying at least a Phantom 3. Unfortunately I don't think we can pay for travel + expenses, so trying to find someone local. It would probably payout around $300-$320 USD, no need for post production or video editing.

You can send me a private message if you are interested and available!

Nick
Not that I'm near or anything but for stills and video of a hotel I think your are under selling it. That's about £200 GBP? If I were closer I'd be looking at least double that.

Reactions: The Editor
Not that I'm near or anything but for stills and video of a hotel I think your are under selling it. That's about £200 GBP? If I were closer I'd be looking at least double that.

Good point. FOREX kills the USD out there. Thanks for the insight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207