Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Planes Crashes into Foley Neighborhood, burst into Flames

Reaction score
I'm NOT even looking for this stuff, it was on my local news....... Again !!!
People need to get their heads out of their arses and wake up to the REAL threat.

Anyone else know of a small Plane or Heli that crashed today?

"Those on Hickory Street in Foley say it was like a scene from a movie, when a Cessna 421 crashed into an oak tree. The plane narrowly missed two businesses, one of them captured the whole thing on their surveillance cameras"

Dramatic video shows plane crash in Foley neighborhood

Reactions: SanCap and MacDyver
People need to get their heads out of their arses and wake up to the REAL threat.

"Those on Hickory Street in Foley say it was like a scene from a movie, when a Cessna 421 crashed into an oak tree. The plane narrowly missed two businesses, one of them captured the whole thing on their surveillance cameras"

Crickets chirping

If the FAA only knew how many crash everyday, Oh wait they do! NTSB - Aviation Accidents - Index of Months

****, having checked that I make it 90 this month alone...
im sensing a lack of response from the anti drone herd.
And in this period how many of us dumb droners without a pilots license and wonderful training have crashed into neighborhoods and caused damage?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi