Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

POI ON A MOVING TARGET..

Reaction score
I ask the council worker if i could video him mowing... here are a few clips... it was a great opportunity to practice POI on a moving target.....

Reactions: richlee
I ask the council worker if i could video him mowing... here are a few clips... it was a great opportunity to practice POI on a moving target.....
Very very solid my friend. You even played with the tilt on some of those sequences. Well done.

Here are a few orbit sequences I've captured in recent months. Some around moving points of interest, others around fixed. Cheers

Search - Wrap around

Reactions: Steven Powter
Very very solid my friend. You even played with the tilt on some of those sequences. Well done.

Here are a few orbit sequences I've captured in recent months. Some around moving points of interest, others around fixed. Cheers

Search - Wrap around
Nice work pgaucher... beautiful locations.. loved it... .. i use the tilt most of the time... just depends on the shot... i could not believe my luck arriving when they were mowing the field... perfect for practising on a moving POI....

Very nice Steven, can you explain, how do you use the pilot App on a moving POI ???

Same field where you did that drone racing while you were sitting in a chair?

Yep huppe.... i go to that field a lot.... i was sitting in the chair when i did this also.... i find it easy'er flying FPV sitting down...
Yes I use a chair also and a foldable picknick table/chiar too.Very relax way to fly.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry