Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Point of interest mode

Mine says coming soon also. Can't you use Active track profile as an orbit mode. I thought that if put a box around an object and then moved the right stick right or left it would orbit? Maybe that is mavic and P4Pro?

Spotlight pro will allow you to keep the camera focused on an object/person whilst you manually orbit - granted it can be tricky to perform a perfect orbit manually, but how about a nice ellipse or rectangle - works really well.

Reactions: utcinema
I would strongly suggest Litchi for orbit and other point of interest flying. Highly evolved and extremely easy to use.

Why purchase a third party app when the product was advertised to include such a feature? How can it be that hard, the I1 has had it for ages.

@The Editor - you usually have your finger on the pulse. Any hints on when new firmware will be released to enable the I2 functionality?

Reactions: Jdavis
Does seem stupid...my P3P has had all the "Coming soon" I2 features for well over a year....Chinese New Year maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Does seem stupid...my P3P has had all the "Coming soon" I2 features for well over a year....Chinese New Year maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
The P3P was launched a full 2 years before the I1 so it doesn;t surprise me it doesn't have the same features - but for it to say "Coming Soon" for over a year :eek::eek::eek:

I can't see them taking that long to implement it on the I2. It's a premium product. There hasn't even been a firmware update for it since launch so I'd expect it to be included in the first update.

POI was not included in the recent firmware update. The ability to use the right stick to control the camera in Tap Fly was included.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst