Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Positive experience with FlyHighUSA

Reaction score
I had an Inspire 1 v1 and had heard about the possibility of upgrading the motors to the newer types that comes with v2. I approached Ralph from FlyHighUSA about possibly doing this for me but he was honest in telling me that this was in fact possible but it would void my factory warranty. Instead, he convinced me that he could sell my old bird for a reasonable price and apply that credit towards getting the newer v2. I decided that this was a worthwhile step for me to take so I sent mine to him and not only did he take the time to thoroughly check my old bird, clean it up, update it and sell it for me. He also took the time to check my new v2 bird, test it and update the firmware to the latest version for me. On top of that I decided to get the newer supplement battery mod and controller antenna mods done. Ralph did both for me in a timely manner and was able to get the newer bird back to me. I was able to plug in my X5 gimball and it was ready to go! No firmware updating, no tweaking, etc needed. Now that's what I call good customer service! Ralph truly went above and beyond in ensuring that I would be happy with my new v2 bird! Now Ralph, you rock...I loved working with you.

Attachments

• _DSC1247.JPG
    _DSC1247.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 18

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide