Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Possible to updated The Google map with our own map ?

Reaction score
well the reason i asked this.. because mostly my job are in large industrial area sometimes i need planning and waypoint shot.. i wonder is that possible i can upload our own map to overlay the Map so i can make waypoint planning.. with the map we use... because google map are not up to date... i am thinking auto flight logic for this applications ... is that possible ? and save waypoint as well for my next mission ?

Pardon my Poor english...

any reply in this would be highly appreciated ..

Yeap... but is that possible to use the lastest map ? In the app ? Because at google earth it only show nothing there... i only able to overlay it using esri...after done mapping

If you make your map in mapsmadeeasy they give you a kmz file that overlays your map on google earth.
Just when you look at google earth, or in the app? I desire to be able to see some created boundaries (real estate property boundaries) in the flight app so as not to fly and film beyond them. I feel like i have looked everywhere and missed something. Any ideas? Does any other flight app have this feature?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop