Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Post your total flight time and distance

I guess it doesn't record if you are using an automation app. I've got at least 20 more flights with around 60 miles not showing in the DJI app.

How many commercial pilots use different user names for work and recreation? I actually have 2 different iPads with different users so i only log work on 1 and recreation on the other...

View attachment 4174

Figured out how to get feet - Here it is, believe it or not - I didn't see you post your distance, let us see.

Sorry but that can't be correct. Your distance in feet converts to 8,031 miles on your Inspire in 255 flights, that means your averaging 31 miles per flight. Those are some strong batteries you have there. Your Inspire must also be averaging 261 MPH in order to obtain that distance in the time shown on the screen.

Reactions: johnmont250
Sorry but that can't be correct. Your distance in feet converts to 8,031 miles on your Inspire in 255 flights, that means your averaging 31 miles per flight. Those are some strong batteries you have there. Your Inspire must also be averaging 261 MPH in order to obtain that distance in the time shown on the screen.
DANG!! I wish my I1 went 261!! I'd settle for 80. Could there be a glitch in the software? Not sure how else to calculate it. I do get my different air frames when I click on my icon, but I also see a "Recovered Data" that has a big number in there, not sure what that is, but it is summing the entire data set and skewing my results. How else do I extract the correct data?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg