Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Preflight & Post Flight Checklists

Reaction score
Inspire Preflight Checklist-01.jpg Inspire Post Flightt Checklist-01.jpg I got frustrated having the Preflight and Post Flight checklists on the tablet. It is too difficult to switch between the DJI Pilot app and e-checklist (we are using RPAS logger).

So, I went old-school NATOPS (Naval Aviation) and created a hand-held hard copies, that are laminated. These are set up as CALL-RESPONSE items and intended for a Pilot and Observer (2 controllers) doing the lists.

They are not definitive (I am sure I might have missed something that you feel is important) and they are limited in scope to the flight operations. Mission planning, Wx, etc. are assumed to be completed at the time of these checklists.

These are large font and are made to be printed, back-to-back on 7x9" stock. (I used cardboard then laminated both sides.) I hope they help .... someone. It's about 30 years of aviation checklist use, used in their creation.

Enjoy.

Nice list but steps 4 and 5 need to be reversed and you also need to include a step before 14 being power on RC.
Actually after powering RC (step 5<but should be step4) the RC stays on during rest of the steps

RMAI ,,yes there are some pre-flight lists on the forum and internet ,but I respect that you did some home work and created your own (well it needs small adjustment ) . Now you can compare another pre-flight lists ,and see if you need to add ,or change something on yours before laminating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44