Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Prescribed Burn Video

Reaction score
I was asked to document a prescribed burn to remove base vegetation for our local island. They mostly wanted stills but asked for a short video. This is what I came up with, constructive criticism is welcome.

I'm not sure comments about the video are particularly relevant as you were providing information for a client and not making a film for showing at the local film festival. Having said that it was an interesting video that showed useful information about the prescribed burn, including the before and after views. Did you think of including a screen capture from the DJI Go App that showed a Google map of the area and the path the quad-copter followed? Keep up the good work.

Reactions: SanCap
I'm not sure comments about the video are particularly relevant as you were providing information for a client and not making a film for showing at the local film festival. Having said that it was an interesting video that showed useful information about the prescribed burn, including the before and after views. Did you think of including a screen capture from the DJI Go App that showed a Google map of the area and the path the quad-copter followed? Keep up the good work.

I will try adding a screen capture and see how it looks, Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions