Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Prevent Propellers from jumping off in the air - Phantom 3

Reaction score
Some tips how I can prevent propellers from jumping off in the air? Crashed my 3 days old phantom 3 yesterday because of this. Never crashed with the drone before. It's original self-tightening propellers with composite.

Luckily it was only a meter above the ground and it landed in a flowerbed. Was no damage to the drone, but did not find the propeller. I'm sort of scared to fly with it after this. Do not want to hurt anyone or anything, and will not lose drone. Luck it did not happen when I took panoramic photos from 120 meters altitude.

Some tips how I can prevent propellers from jumping off in the air? Crashed my 3 days old phantom 3 yesterday because of this. Never crashed with the drone before. It's original self-tightening propellers with composite.

Luckily it was only a meter above the ground and it landed in a flowerbed. Was no damage to the drone, but did not find the propeller. I'm sort of scared to fly with it after this. Do not want to hurt anyone or anything, and will not lose drone. Luck it did not happen when I took panoramic photos from 120 meters altitude.
Thank you but this is the Inspire Forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk